See an opportunity below that matches your skill? Contact us:
Supply Chain Management, MSC-33
P.O. Box 3727
Spokane, WA 99220-3727
Procurement of Goods
- Supports all contracting and acquisition of materials or equipment for Avista.
- Includes all major commodity groups: distribution, transmission, substation, and generation as well as miscellaneous MRO, facility, IS/IT, and office related products.
Contracting for Services
- Includes business services, financial services, office services, facility and equipment maintenance or repair, transportation services, telecommunications and IT services.
- Supports business and technical consultation, engineering design, software development, analytical laboratory services, inspection services and environmental science and engineering services.
- Ranges from routine utility related work including construction and maintenance of electric and natural gas distribution systems to large-scale capital facility construction projects for generation, transmission and distribution systems.
- Provides investment recovery services including material salvaging and scrap sales.
- Facilitates the recycling and disposal efforts for paper, aluminum, glass, and batteries.