Idaho Smart Thermostat Rebates
- Smart thermostat contractor installed - $100
- Smart thermostat self-install - $75
Do I qualify?
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner or homeowner can authorize payment release to contractors.
- Allow 8 weeks for processing and payment of rebate.
- New construction and existing homes.
- One smart thermostat per primary heat source.
- Request for rebates must be submitted within 90 days of completion of energy efficiency measure.
- The rebates are available for primary residential single family up to a fourplex, including manufactured and modular homes.
- Rebates are not available for seasonal or recreational homes or condos.
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection as applicable.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost.
- Must connect to the in home Wi-Fi and must have Smartphone application available to download or access via the internet.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
- All improvements must be contractor installed to be eligible for rebate consideration.
- Brand of smart thermostat installed
- Model number
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates
PO Box 3727, MSC-15