Before you apply
- Call Avista to pre-qualify your project at (800) 227-9187, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use a qualified contractor for improvements, don't try to do it yourself.
- Submit application forms along with supporting documentation within 90 days of the completed installation.
- Check detailed program eligibility and guidelines.
Know the rebate conditions
- Primary fuel used for space heating must be Avista electric or natural gas service to qualify.
- Request for rebates must be submitted within 90 days of completion of energy efficiency measure.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
- All improvements must be contractor installed to be eligible for rebate consideration.
- The rebates are available for primary residential single family up to a fourplex, including manufactured and modular homes.
- Rebates are not available for seasonal or recreational homes or condos.
To ensure your work is valid:
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Verify efficiencies for space and water heating equipment according to the contractor invoice or Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection as applicable.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner or homeowner can authorize payment release to contractors.
- Allow 8 weeks for processing and payment of rebate.