Welcome to Avista Connect
Avista launches mobile app
Avista customers can now access billing and payment information on their mobile device by downloading the new Avista Mobile App. Although the new App has replaced the Avista Outage App, it keeps all outage functionality including maps and reporting capability.
The new Avista Mobile App is now available in iTunes and Google Play stores. Or, the new app will automatically be added to your phone when you update your Avista Outage App if you have previously downloaded it.
The new Avista Mobile App offers the ability to:
- View real-time account balances, due dates and balance details
- Access bill and payment history
- Make immediate or scheduled payments
- Download bills for the last 12 months
- Enable push notifications for billing alerts and/or outage events
- View and report outages
The sign-in process is the same as logging into your account on myavista.com. Depending on your device and settings, you can enable “remember me,” touch or face ID to make signing on convenient. Users will still have the option to go directly to “Outages” without signing in.
Learn more about other ways to pay.
Tags: Payment Options