Doing Business with Us
If you're a supplier, contractor, or consultant in your community, our door is always open to work together. Our mission statement speaks to the quality of partnerships we seek. We want to:
- Provide efficient and effective services through best practices.
- Increase financial value and minimize risk.
- Maintain Avista’s core values of trust, integrity, honesty, and collaboration to best serve our employees, customers, and community.
COVID-19: information for suppliers and contractors
The following documents contain information and guidelines regarding COVID-19, as well as the contractor process for visiting customer's homes.
- Washington face covering requirement - effective June 8, 2020 (PDF)
- Field personnel guidelines when requested to visit a customer's home (PDF)
- General contractor update (PDF)
- Memorandum to Avista contractors regarding COVID-19 best practices (PDF)
Learn more about how we manage our procurement of goods, contracting of services, and material distribution.
Bidding and Contracting
Find out how we maintain a competitive bidding process for contractors.
Permits and Inspections
Find information about the permit and inspection process in your area.