The Power of Compassion
Looking for energy bill assistance? We want to help.
Avista partners with community agencies to provide financial assistance, plus we offer other services to help you manage your bill. So please call us today to discuss your options.
Ways to Connect with Us
- Call (800) 227-9187
- Email us at email@example.com
- Direct message on Facebook.com/AvistaUtilities
You can reach us to report outages or natural gas odors, make payments and conduct additional business in a number of ways, including:
- Online at myavista.com
- Mobile app: Download our mobile app
- Phone: (800) 227-9187
- Report outages by text: text OUT to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay by text: text PAY to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay stations: Find a pay station. Please note, these are individual businesses and subject to closure. Confirm availability before you visit.
- Pay by Mail: Avista Utilities
1411 E. Mission Ave
Spokane, WA 99252-0001
Our online payment arrangements tool allows you to choose a payment plan that works best for you and can include applying an existing deposit, if applicable. Sign in and make arrangements.
- Financial Resources for Washington Residents
- Spokane County Department of Emergency Management
- Essential Home Repair Services