The Power of Compassion
Ver la versión en español aquí
Looking for energy bill assistance? We want to help.
Avista partners with community agencies to provide financial assistance, plus we offer other services to help you manage your bill. So please call us today to discuss your options.
Ways to Connect with Us
- Call (800) 227-9187
- Email us at email@example.com
- Direct message on Facebook.com/AvistaUtilities
You can reach us to report outages or natural gas odors, make payments and conduct additional business in a number of ways, including:
- Online at myavista.com
- Mobile app: Download our mobile app
- Phone: (800) 227-9187
- Report outages by text: text OUT to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay by text: text PAY to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay stations: Find a pay station. Please note, these are individual businesses and subject to closure. Confirm availability before you visit.
- Pay by Mail: Avista Utilities
1411 E. Mission Ave
Spokane, WA 99252-0001
Learn more about billing and payment options and other ways to help manage your energy bill.
Comfort Level Billing evens out the seasonal highs and lows of your bill by dividing your yearly energy use into equal monthly payments. Your overall energy expenses are not reduced, but you’ll know ahead of time exactly how much to pay no matter the season - making household budget planning that much easier.
Our online payment arrangements tool allows you to choose a payment plan that works best for you and can include applying an existing deposit, if applicable. Sign in and make arrangements.