- AutoCAD 2004 or 2005 file format.
- Model space only (files should not be setup in a layout tab).
- General plat location (existing cross streets, description, and section/township/range).
- All parts of the drawing must be on a Z coordinate of zero. Flatten all parts of the drawing or remove any 3D topography.
- Provide a .PDF or .DWF of the typical road cross sections encompassed in your project.
- Provide names and addresses for all agencies or parties requesting a response.
- Submit documents at least 15 working days before a response is needed.
The following layers are needed individually in the drawing and will require recognizable labeling:
- Lot lines, property boundary, lot numbers, and block numbers
- Streets and street names
- Easements, utility strips, and dedication language
- Water, sewer, 208 ponds, storm, hydrants
- Sidewalks, curbs, walkways, and driveways
Please send your email with attachments to both email@example.com and to your Customer Project Coordinator.