Avista released a request for proposals on June 26, 2020 seeking pricing from renewable energy project developers capable of constructing, owning and operating up to 120 average MW’s for delivery to Avista’s electric utility service territory. Please respond to the RFP by completing the following forms and submitting them to email@example.com by July 22, 2020.
2020 RFP Target Schedule (subject to change)
- June 26, 2020 – Release RFP
- July 22, 2020 – Preliminary Information due
- July 31, 2020 – Short list identified
- August 21, 2020 – Detailed Proposals due from short-listed bidders
- August 21, 2020 through September 9, 2020 - Negotiations with short-listed bidders
- October 16, 2020 – Final bidder(s) selected
- December 15, 2020 – Final contracting complete with successful bidder(s)
Please note: The RFP does not constitute a legal offer or otherwise create a binding agreement or obligation to consummate any contemplated transaction. Any such obligation or agreement will be created only by the execution of definitive agreements, the provisions of which, if so executed, will supersede the RFP. Avista reserves the right to cancel the RFP at any time in its sole discretion.