Idaho Energy Star Certified appliance Rebates
Rebates available to qualified customers:
- Energy Star Certified Washer - $50
- Energy Star Certified Dryer - $50
- Energy Star Certified Refrigerator/Freezer - $100
- Energy Star Certified Freezer - $50
Get your rebate
Step 1: Choose qualifying equipment
- Appliances must be Energy Star certified as verified on energystar.gov/productfinder/.
- Mini refrigerators and wine coolers are not eligible.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
Step 2: Ensure your home qualifies
- New construction and existing homes are eligible for appliance rebates.
- Primary fuel used for heating must be Avista electric or natural gas service and must be used for appliance for which a rebate is requested.
- For primary residential single-family homes up to a fourplex (including manufactured, modular and multifamily homes).
- Seasonal and recreational homes are not eligible.
Step 3: Submit a rebate application
- Complete and submit a rebate application within 120 days of qualifying equipment installation.
- Include a copy or electronic image of the receipt for your appliance(s).
- Include a copy or electronic image of the Energy Star certificate for each appliance. Energy Star certificates are available at energystar.gov/productfinder/.
Rebate applications may be submitted via the following:
Online: Rebate application
Download the appliance rebate form and once complete, send it—along with your required documentation—via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates PO Box 3727, MSC-15
Spokane, WA 99220-3727
Important rebate information
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection, as applicable.
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost, including tax.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner via check or account credit, unless homeowner authorizes payment release to contractor.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for processing and payment, including issuance of check or bill credit.