Idaho Exterior Door Rebates for Single-Family Homes
Rebates available to qualified customers:
- Energy Star Certified or R-5 Insulated Exterior Door (limit 4) - $100
Get your rebate
Step 1: Choose qualifying equipment
- Doors must be insulated to R-5 as shown on door specification sheet or Energy Star certified as verified by https://www.energystar.gov/productfinder/.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
Step 2: Ensure your home qualifies
- Only existing homes are eligible for door rebates.
- Doors can be contractor installed or self-installed.
- Primary fuel used for heating must be Avista electric or natural gas service.
- For primary single-family homes.
- Seasonal and recreational homes are not eligible.
Step 3: Submit a rebate application
- Complete and submit a rebate application within 120 days of qualifying equipment installation.
- Include a copy or electronic image of the receipt for your door(s).
- Include a copy or electronic image of specification sheet for your door or the Energy Star certificate. Energy Star certificates are available at https://www.energystar.gov/productfinder/.
Rebate applications may be submitted via the following:
Online: Rebate application
Download the rebate form and once complete, send it—along with your required documentation—via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates PO Box 3727, MSC-15
Spokane, WA 99220-3727
Important rebate information
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection, as applicable.
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost, including tax.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner via check or account credit, unless homeowner authorizes payment release to contractor.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for processing and payment, including issuance of check or bill credit.