Washington Manufactured Home Rebate
Rebates available to qualified customers:
- Energy Star Certified Manufactured Home for Avista Electric and Gas Customers - $1,000
- Energy Star Certified Manufactured Home for Avista Electric or Gas Customers - $600
Get your rebate
Step 1: Ensure your home qualifies
- Your manufactured home must be Energy Star qualified as certified by Northwest Energy Efficient Manufactured Housing Program (NEEM). Additional information is available from your manufactured home retailer or at https://www.neemhomes.com/efficiency-certified.
- Only new manufactured homes qualify
- Primary fuel used for space and/or water heating must be Avista electric or natural gas service.
- For primary single-family homes.
- Seasonal and recreational homes are not eligible.
Step 2: Submit a rebate application
- Complete and submit a rebate application within 120 days of qualifying equipment installation.
- Include a copy or electronic image of the NEEM Certificate of Compliance. Ask your home retailer how to obtain the NEEM Certificate for your home.
Rebate applications may be submitted via the following:
Online: Rebate application
Download the rebate form and once complete, send it—along with your required documentation—via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates PO Box 3727, MSC-15
Spokane, WA 99220-3727
Important rebate information
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection, as applicable.
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost, including tax.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner via check or account credit, unless homeowner authorizes payment release to contractor.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for processing and payment, including issuance of check or bill credit.