Windows - contractor install required
- Windows - $4.00 per sq. ft. – available for window U-Factor .29 or lower
- Storm windows - $3.00 per sq. ft. – Storm windows (interior/exterior) must be new, the same size as existing window, not in direct contact with existing window, and exterior windows, low e-coating must be facing the interior of the home. Glazing material emissivity must be less than 0.22 with a solar transmittance greater than 0.55.
Do I qualify?
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner or homeowner can authorize payment release to contractors.
- Allow 8 weeks for processing and payment of rebate.
- Existing homes only.
- Annual usage must be over 8,000 kilowatt-hours of electric or 340 therms of natural gas heat.
- Request for rebates must be submitted within 90 days of completion of energy efficiency measure.
- The rebates are available for primary residential single family up to a fourplex, including manufactured and modular homes.
- Rebates are not available for seasonal or recreational homes or condos.
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection as applicable.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost.
- Licensed contractor must provide new window documentation to include an itemized invoice with the following: total window square footage, u-factor, ratings and cost.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
- Insulation must be installed only where such cavities separate conditioned from unconditioned areas of the residence (livable spaces).
- All improvements must be contractor installed to be eligible for rebate consideration.
- Windows are defined by glass and frame.
- Equipment installed
- Model number
- Required efficiency information. Submitted invoice must reflect the energy efficiency of the equipment, include AHRI certificate, or include other efficiency documentation (e.g. equipment or window specification sheets, insulation or Energy Star manufactured home certifications).
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates
PO Box 3727, MSC-15