Window replacement rebates for Washington residents
- Windows - $4.00 per sq. ft. – available for window U-Factor .29 or lower
- Storm windows - $3.00 per sq. ft. – Storm windows (interior/exterior) must be Energy Star Certified
Do I qualify?
- Homeowners are responsible for complying with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner or homeowner can authorize payment release to contractors.
- Credit: Allow up to 7 days for processing and payment of rebate, Check: Allow up to 4-6 weeks for processing and payment of rebate.
- Existing homes only.
- For single family up to fourplex, annual usage must be over 8,000 kilowatt-hours of electric or 340 therms of natural gas heat.
- For multifamily or small homes window rebates, there is no minimum usage required but must use Avista natural gas or electric as primary source of heating residence.
- Request for rebates must be submitted within 120 days of completion of energy efficiency measure.
- The rebates are available for primary residence.
- Rebates are not available for seasonal or recreational homes.
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection as applicable.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost.
- Licensed contractor must provide new window documentation to include an itemized invoice with the following: total window square footage, u-factor, ratings and cost.
- Only windows qualify.
- All improvements must be contractor installed to be eligible for rebate consideration. We recommend that you obtain several bids for comparison.
- Windows are defined by glass and frame.
Ask your contractor to include the following on your final invoice
- Window square footage or dimensions
- On invoice or window factory documentation, U-factor of each window is .29 U-factor or lower.
Submit all rebate applications, final contractor invoices (bids and estimates are not accepted), and any supporting documentation (such as the receipt for a self-installed smart thermostat) within 120 days from the date of installation. Submit your rebate online or download the rebate form and once complete, send it—along with your contractor invoice(s) and required documentation—via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates
PO Box 3727, MSC-15