Rebates for Energy Star Certified appliances and doors for Idaho residents
- Energy Star Certified front load washer - $50
- Energy Star Certified electric dryer - $50
- Energy Star Certified Refrigerator/Freezer - $100
- Energy Star Certified Freezer - $50
- Energy Star Certified Insulated Doors (limit 5) - $100
Do I qualify?
- Rebates are paid directly to homeowner or homeowner can authorize payment release to contractors.
- Credit: Allow up to 7 days for processing and payment of rebate, Check: Allow up to 4-6 weeks for processing and payment of rebate.
- New construction and existing homes.
- Primary fuel used for heating must be Avista electric or natural gas service to qualify.
- Request for rebates must be submitted within 120 days of completion of energy efficiency measure.
- The residential rebates are available for primary residential single family up to a fourplex, including manufactured and modular homes.
- Rebates are not available for seasonal or recreational homes or condos.
- Avista reserves the right to verify installation of the energy efficiency measure(s) prior to payment and will coordinate inspection as applicable.
- Avista, and its agents, may upon reasonable notice, request access to customer’s premises after payment, for evaluation and measurement purposes.
- Rebates will not exceed 100% of the actual measure cost.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
Submit all rebate applications, final contractor invoices (bids and estimates are not accepted), and any supporting documentation (such as the receipt for a self-installed smart thermostat) within 120 days from the date of installation. Submit your rebate online or download the residential rebate form or download the appliance rebate form and once complete, send it—along with your contractor invoice(s) and required documentation—via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (509) 777-5784
- Mail: Avista Rebates
PO Box 3727, MSC-15