We understand many of our customers continue to experience financial difficulties and we want to work with you to keep your services connected. Avista Customer Service Representatives are here to help set up payment arrangements or to connect you with bill assistance or other services that may help you manage your bill. Without these arrangements, future interruption of service could occur.
Washington residential resources
Spokane County residential resources
Ways to Connect with Us
- Call (800) 227-9187
- Email us at email@example.com
- Direct message on Facebook.com/AvistaUtilities
You can reach us to report outages or natural gas odors, make payments and conduct additional business in a number of ways, including:
- Online at myavista.com
- Mobile app: Download our mobile app
- Phone: (800) 227-9187
- Report outages by text: text OUT to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay by text: text PAY to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay stations: Find a pay station. Please note, these are individual businesses and subject to closure. Confirm availability before you visit.
- Pay by Mail: Avista Utilities
1411 E. Mission Ave
Spokane, WA 99252-0001
Our online payment arrangements tool allows you to choose a payment plan that works best for you and can include applying an existing deposit, if applicable. Sign in and make arrangements.
Financial help available from Washington state grants and loans for our Washington customers
For more information on a variety of programs available to small businesses in the state of Washington, please visit www.commerce.wa.gov/bizgrants
- Payment arrangements
- Online payments - Free through checking or savings accounts
For our business customers, we have prepared savings tips and building shutdown checklists.