Looking for energy bill assistance? We want to help.
Avista partners with community agencies to provide financial assistance, plus we offer other services to help you manage your bill. So please, call us today to discuss your options.
Idaho residential resources
- Apply for Idaho Home Energy Assistance
- The Idaho Housing Preservation Program provides financial aid for both rental and utility bills. To learn more about the program and its eligibility requirements, visit the Idaho Housing and Financing Association online.
Ways to Connect with Us
- Call (800) 227-9187
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct message on Facebook.com/AvistaUtilities
You can reach us to report outages or natural gas odors, make payments and conduct additional business in a number of ways, including:
- Online at myavista.com
- Mobile app: Download our mobile app
- Phone: (800) 227-9187
- Report outages by text: text OUT to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay by text: text PAY to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay stations: Find a pay station. Please note, these are individual businesses and subject to closure. Confirm availability before you visit.
- Pay by Mail: Avista Utilities
1411 E. Mission Ave
Spokane, WA 99252-0001
Our online payment arrangements tool allows you to choose a payment plan that works best for you and can include applying an existing deposit, if applicable. Sign in and make arrangements.
- Payment arrangements
- Online payments - Free through checking or savings accounts
For our business customers, we have prepared savings tips and building shutdown checklists.