Ver la versión en español aquí
We understand many of our customers continue to experience financial difficulties and we want to work with you to keep your services connected. Avista Customer Service Representatives are here to help set up payment arrangements or to connect you with bill assistance or other services that may help you manage your bill. Without these arrangements, future interruption of service could occur.
Oregon residential resources
- Oregon Telephone Assistance
- Oregon emergency rental assistance program
- Oregon customers with past due balances are eligible for levelized payment plans or equal pay arrearage plans. Please see Comfort Level Billing or call us at (800) 227-9187 for more information.
Ways to Connect with Us
- Call (800) 227-9187
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct message on Facebook.com/AvistaUtilities
You can reach us to report outages or natural gas odors, make payments and conduct additional business in a number of ways, including:
- Online at myavista.com
- Mobile app: Download our mobile app
- Phone: (800) 227-9187
- Report outages by text: text OUT to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay by text: text PAY to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay stations: Find a pay station. Please note, these are individual businesses and subject to closure. Confirm availability before you visit.
- Pay by Mail: Avista Utilities
1411 E. Mission Ave
Spokane, WA 99252-0001
Learn more about billing and payment options and other ways to help manage your energy bill.
Our online payment arrangements tool allows you to choose a payment plan that works best for you and can include applying an existing deposit, if applicable. Sign in and make arrangements.
My Energy Rate, a personalized discount for income-qualified Oregon residential customers. Learn more
We have options for business customers, including:
- Flexible, six-month payment arrangements with a 10% down payment
- Short term pay plans
Please reach out to us at (800) 936-6629 to discuss and make arrangements.
For our business customers, we have prepared savings tips and building shutdown checklists.