The pandemic has been financially hard on many. Avista cares and is doing something about it—by providing COVID-19 debt-relief grants to help residential customers who are behind on their energy bills.
If you have a past-due balance, you may qualify to receive funds to pay some or all of what you owe. The grants are available through September 30, 2022 or until funding runs out—whichever occurs first. So please, call us today.
Oregon residential resources
- Oregon Telephone Assistance
- Oregon emergency rental assistance program
- Oregon customers with past due balances are eligible for levelized payment plans or equal pay arrearage plans. Please see Comfort Level Billing or call us at (800) 227-9187 for more information.
Ways to Connect with Us
- Call (800) 227-9187
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct message on Facebook.com/AvistaUtilities
You can reach us to report outages or natural gas odors, make payments and conduct additional business in a number of ways, including:
- Online at myavista.com
- Mobile app: Download our mobile app
- Phone: (800) 227-9187
- Report outages by text: text OUT to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay by text: text PAY to AVISTA (284-782)
- Pay stations: Find a pay station. Please note, these are individual businesses and subject to closure. Confirm availability before you visit.
- Pay by Mail: Avista Utilities
1411 E. Mission Ave
Spokane, WA 99252-0001
Our online payment arrangements tool allows you to choose a payment plan that works best for you and can include applying an existing deposit, if applicable. Sign in and make arrangements.
Effective December 1, 2020, the Oregon Public Utilities Commission (OPUC) approved the restart of collections including the disconnection of service for non-payment and late fees for business customers. We can help business owners who are impacted by COVID-19 and we have options, including:
- Flexible, six-month payment arrangements with a 10% down payment
- Short term pay plans
Please reach out to us at (800) 936-6629 to discuss and make arrangements.
For our business customers, we have prepared savings tips and building shutdown checklists.